Does this sound like you?
- You wish there was someone you could talk to candidly and answer your questions about fertility treatments so you could feel more confident, at ease and in control during the process.
- You have anxiety, sadness, frustration and fears and constantly wondering if you’ll ever become a mom.
- You want to know what you can do to improve your odds at conceiving or maintaining a healthy pregnancy.
- You want your IUI/IVF to be a success but feel disconnected and don’t know what you can do to make it “stick” or give yourself better odds.
- You’re driving yourself nuts trying to desperately find that “needle in the haystack” of why you aren’t pregnant yet.
- You want to make it through your two week wait without going insane and how to deal with the ups and downs of physical symptoms and the emotional roller coaster.
I hear you and I understand you because I’ve been there. I don’t think I ever would have believed that I could get through multiple rounds of IVF feeling confident and having a positive outlook – even when the outcome was negative, but I have!
There is something so empowering when you have the tools to keep you positive and peaceful. I’m so excited to show you how to do this! I’ve created a 1:1, three month program to give you all the support you need while trying to conceive.
My 3 month program, Peaceful & Positive Fertility is a perfect match for you if:
- You want an empathetic ear and honest answers to your questions around conceiving, fertility treatments, tests, procedures and medications.
- You want to feel positive and happy about the journey to creating your family and be able to navigate the ups and downs with more ease and faith.
- You want to learn what foods and self-care products are essential for your optimal fertility and how to weave them into your life so you feel great about your choices and stop the stress around always trying to figure out what you should be doing or not doing.
- You want to conquer anxiety, depression, fear and other negative thoughts that keep you in a constant state of unhappiness about the future.
- You want to slow down your mind and take care of your body during all phases of the month and fertility treatment process so you feel calm and at peace.
Every program is different because each woman is unique but here’s what you can expect to achieve when we work together:
- You’ll feel confident about your fertility plan of action whether trying naturally or through fertility treatments.
- You’ll have a clear understanding and make informed decisions around treatments, tests and procedures.
- You’ll understand how to take care of your body and mind during all phases of conceiving right through pregnancy.
- You’ll easily be able to choose foods and products that make you feel good in body and in mind.
- You’ll shed the anxiety, fear and desperation that has been overshadowing your spirit and finally be able to be genuinely happy and positive.
Your personalized Peaceful & Positive Fertility 3-month program includes:
- Twelve, one hour coaching sessions by phone or Skype to explore your questions and challenges.
- Customized wellness strategies and tools to boost your nutrition and fertility that are individual to you.
- Non-judgemental, emotional support and tips to help you move forward in your life with ease.
- Exploring and resolving minor health issues so we have you feeling your absolute best.
- As your dedicated coach, I provide motivation, accountability, holistic knowledge and feedback.
- 90 days of personalized email support so you can have your questions clarified between sessions.
The investment for your 3 month program is $1,200.
I’d love to chat with you!
If this sounds awesome to you and you’d like to learn more and see what it would be like to work together, please click here to schedule a free discovery call with me. I can’t wait to hear from you!
Here’s how to get started.
Step 1. Schedule a complimentary, no-obligation call with me. You can do that right here Book Your Free Discovery Call
Step 2. Keep your eye out for your confirmation email.
Step 3. At the scheduled time of your call, I’ll reach out to you. We’ll use the opportunity to make sure we’re the perfect fit before you commit.
Step 4. Then we’ll get started! If you decide to work with me, I’ll tell you the exact steps for getting started. If you decide not to work with me or if we aren’t a perfect fit, I’m happy to share other resources to help you get what you need.
Have questions? Email me. email@example.com